Friday, August 19, 2016

The Corruption of Daniella Lopez Osorio, part 1

"Please, Mistress - make me yours."



"Please Mistress, make me yours."

"Of course, my love, over time.  The human body can only handle so much change at once."


"Do you have any tattoos?"

"No, Mistress."

"That will change."

"What is your sexual orientation?"

"Lesbian, Mistress."

"Good.  What was it yesterday?"

"Straight, Mistress."

"That's right, love, we fixed that.  And what are you now?"

"A devoted rug-muncher, an insatiable cunt-lapper, the biggest dyke in the world..."

"Yes, you are.  Your first tattoo should announce that fact to the world, I think."

"I would love that, Mistress."

"I know you would, love.  You are a model, are you not?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And what would your fans and employers think if they knew about your new preference?"

"I don't care, Mistress.  I want everyone to know.  It turns me on."

"Very well, we shall make sure the world know.  Now, before we head down to the tattoo parlor to get you inked and pierced, tell me this - do you have a foot fetish?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Did you have one yesterday?"

"No, Mistress."

"Yes, that was another thing we had to fix.  What did you think of feet prior to yesterday?"

"I didn't think about them much, Mistress."

"Had you ever thought about feet sexually before?"

"No, Mistress."

"But you're a model - surely someone has lusted afted every part of your body, including your feet?"

"Once, an old boyfriend of mine tried to suck my toes while fucking me."

"And how did you react?"

"I kicked him in the face, Mistress.  It was involuntary.  I was so disgusted."

"Interesting.  And what if that scenario were to play out now?"

"The same thing would happen, Mistress."

"But I thought you have a foot fetish now?"

"I do, Mistress.  But I am a lesbian.  No man will ever touch me sexually again, not even my feet."

"Good girl.  And if that scenario were to play out now but with one of your fellow models instead of a disgusting man, what would happen?"

"Nothing could stop me from worshiping her beautiful feet and offering her mine for worship, Mistress."

"Excellent.  Now tell me, love, what makes a foot sexy?"

"Mistress, it's hard to say...  I love women's feet with long toes ... like yours ... and pale skin ... like yours ... and black polish ... like yours ... and soft soles ... like yours ... and long toenails ... like yours ... and lots and lots of toe rings ... like you have ..."

"Yes, that is a good list, love.  Do you wish your feet were like mine?"

"I could only dream of them being as sexy, Mistress, but yes."

"Good, they shall be.  Would you like to worship my feet?"

"Desperately, Mistress."

"You shall.  But only after we return.  You may cum now."

"THANK ... YOU... MISTRESS!"

"Thank you, Mistress."



No comments:

Post a Comment