Wednesday, October 5, 2016

"It's a gig, right? 2", part 2

Charli


"All right, I did everything you asked," Charli said as she lowered herself into a chair beside her roommate Shelly, at the busy restaurant Shelly had demanded for the meeting Charli requested.  "I'm even wearing those Tevas you got me, just like you asked.  They look pretty stupid, I think, maybe a little dyke-y.  I don't get the obsession you have, and I don't really even need to understand.  I just need to know in general what's happening to you."









"OK, Charli, first off, I know there've been a ton of changes with me.  I know I've been acting weird, and I'm sorry.  You're my best friend, and I should have been more up front about it."

"Thanks, that's good to hear."

"And you look super hot, by the way."  From the way Shelly eyed her, Charli felt like the compliment was more than just a nice thing a friend might say to another.  "Have you been tanning?"

"Well, yeah, it's summer.  I lay out a couple times last week.  Remember, I asked you if you wanted to go?"

"Oh yeah, I'm not really into that any more."  Shelly rubbed her now-pale arms.

"Yeah, I noticed.  So what exactly are you into now?"

"Before we get into that, have a drink.  I ordered some tea for you before you came."

Charli took a swig, and Shelly continued.

"So, remember when we went to that modeling gig?  Well, when you were out in the car, Miss Derek explained a few things to me."

"Really?" Charli asked.

"Yes.  She explained to me that I'm a lesbian, first off."

"You're not a lesbian.  You've slept with like thirty guys.  And you're actually kind of homophobic.  Remember that girl on our floor freshman year?  You ruined her life basically."

"Yeah, I wish I hadn't done that.  But seriously, I really am gay.  The thought of being with a man again is just disgusting.  Women, on the other hand..."  She reached across the table and began to stroke her friend's arm.  Charli recognized that, objectively, this was strange behavior, but she found herself going along with it.

"I want to eat pussy so bad.  So bad.  It's literally all I think about, all day."

This was a lot for Charli to process, but somehow she was able to do so without missing a beat.  "So why don't you?"

"Because I'm not good enough for another woman!"

"But -- you're a model?  You get paid, honestly, because you're hot."

"That just means I'm hot to a man.  Being hot to a woman is totally different."

"I don't get it."

"OK then.  Look at my feet.  What do you see?"

"I dunno.  Your feet."

"What am I wearing?"

"Tevas."

"Right.  Do you find them hot?"

"No.  Why would I?"

"Because they are hot.  Women's feet are the hottest thing in the world."

Charli was speechless.  She'd never thought about it before, but Shelly was 100% correct - women's feet were beautiful and ... sexy.

"I've been making mine beautiful and pale for weeks now, and now they look fantastic in my Tevas.  Don't you agree?"

Charli again didn't answer.  She grappled instead with a shift inside her mind, just before she realized Shelly was right.  Shelly looked amazing with pale skin, and Tevas really did look gorgeous on her.

"In fact, you love Tevas generally.  It's turning you on just wearing them, isn't it?"

But they looked stupid -- and dyke-y...  Hmm, dyke-y.  Charli and her roommate were both wearing these shoes that a lot of people associated with lesbians.  That actually was a turn-on.  She looked at her feet, deeply tan, encased in the white sandals - these sandals were sexy, Charli concluded.

"You would love to suck my toes right now, in this restaurant, wouldn't you?"

Charli was again rendered dumbstruck.  She had previously considered feet kind of gross, but something about Shelly telling her this was changing her mind.  Yes, Shelly's feet weren't just hot, they were sexy, and Charli wanted to act on her attraction to them.

Shelly unstrapped her ankle, pulled her foot free of the sandal, and placed it in Charli's lap.  Charli's eyes followed her roommate's pale legs down to her foot.  When did Shelly start wearing a toe ring, Charli thought, immediately before she thought about running her tongue over it.





"Well?  You would suck my toes, here and now, wouldn't you?"

Desire overcame Charli's concern for how others would perceive her.  "...yes..." she answered, gritting her teeth.  It took major willpower not to act, but somehow, she knew she shouldn't unless explicitly invited to do so.

"Good, and believe me, baby, I want you to, but let's go home first so I can explain a few more things."

Shelly put her sandal back on and paid the tab.  The girls left the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment